I tried this whilst on my recent cruise, even though I don’t like celery (I thought I’d pick it out but it was actually quite nice), and I enjoyed it so much, I decided to recreate it. It’s so quick and easy to make and it’s ideal to pack up and take to work for lunch.
Smart Points: 2 per serving
Time to make: 5 mins (+time to cook the chicken breast)
What you need:
- 1 grilled chicken, thickly sliced
- 1/2 eating apple, chopped into bitesize chunk
- handful of grapes, halved
- 1/2 stick of celery, thinly sliced
- 3 walnut halves
- 2tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt
- lettuce leaves
What to do:
- Put the apple, grapes and celery into a small bowl. Break in the walnut halves and add the yogurt. Stir until everything is coated.
- Top the lettuce leave with the yogurt-covered mixture and top with the chicken.
Top Tip: I cook an extra chicken breast when I’m making my dinner then it’s ready to go into this delicious salad.