A flavoursome dish that works for any time of the day.
Smart Points: 8
No Count (substitute the flatbread for Weight Watchers pitta bread)
Cooking time: 2 mins prep
10 mins cooking
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 1tbsp tomato puree
- 400g tinned, chopped tomatoes
- 4 handfuls of spinach
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 individual seeded flatbread
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 2-3mins until softened and beginning to brown.
- Add the cumin, smoked paprika, chilli flakes and tomato purree. Stir and cook for another 1 minute.
- Add the tinned tomatoes and spinach and stir well until the spinach has wilted.
- Make 4 holes in the mixture and tip an egg into each one.
- Cover and cook for approximately 3 minutes until the whites of the eggs are cooked but the yolks are still runny.
- Serve with the toasted flatbread.