Pro Points: 10
Simple Start: 0 treats
Filling & Healthy: 0 weeklies
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking time: 15mins
- 2 medium chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 2 peppers, cut into strips
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp fajita seasoning mix
- 4 Weight Watchers soft tortillas
- Spray oil
- Put the chicken into a bowl and spray with the oil. Sprinkle over the seasoning and stir until the chicken is well coated.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat and spray with oil. Add the chicken to the pan and stir until sealed on all sides.
- Add the peppers and onions and continue stir frying for approximately 5mins until the chicken is cooked through and the peppers and onions have softened.
- Meanwhile, heat the tortillas according to the instructions on the packet.
- Divide the chicken mixture between the tortillas. Roll up and serve with potato wedges and salad (remember to add the Pro Points of the wedges if you are counting).
Top tip: For a more indulgent dish, add your choice of salsa, guacamole, sour cream and grated cheese before rolling your fajitas
**Remember to add in the relevant Pro Points values for any additional toppings**