Smart Points: 2
Cooking time: 5mins prep + 30mins cooking
- 1tsp healthy oil
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 250g carrots, finely chopped
- 110g red lentils
- 3 vegetable stock cubes made up with 1.7l boiling water
- salt & pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and carrot and cook gently until soft, without browning.
- Add the stock and the lentils. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- When the lentils and vegetables are tender, blend until smooth.
- Reheat. Season to taste and serve.