This is so incredibly quick and easy I almost feel fraudulent for posting it as a recipe. But it’s so delicious and filling I thought it would be mean not to share.
Pro Points: 4pp
Simple Start: Yes
Filling & Healthy: 0pp
Preparation time: 0mins
Cooking time: 10-15mins
- 400g tin mixed bean salad, drained and rinsed
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- Handful chopped, frozen spinach
- Handful of frozen sweetcorn
- 1/2tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2tsp paprika
- 1/4tsp ground cumin
- Vegetable stock cube
- Put all the ingredients into a medium saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Stir in hot water until the soup reaches your preferred consistency.
- Bring back to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer until cooked through (approximately 5-10mins).
Top tip: If you have any, stir in some chopped fresh coriander before serving.