7 Smart Points
- Heat a drop of oil in a frying pan on a very low heat.
- Mash 2/3 of a banana in a bowl.
- Mix in 1/2 tbsp of chocolate flavour protein powder.
- Beat in 1 egg.
- Pour mixture into frying pan and cover the pan.
- Fry for about 3 minutes until just set.
- Carefully turn over and fry, covered, for another 1-2minutes.
- Serve scattered with 3 chopped pecans, the rest of the banana and drizzled with 1 tsp of maple syrup.
2 thoughts on “KISS: Banana Protein Pancake”
looks so delicious
Thanks! It really is. I make it quite a lot as it is so easy too.